cfile

Homemade Pizza (April Photography challenge)

Homemade Pizza (April Photography challenge)
cfile, Apr 4, 2018
Description:
April Photography Challenge
Credits:
Dawn Inskip | Live for Today - Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Live-for-Today-Bundle-incl-free-JCs.html
fonts: Coronamatic 67 Booked (journaling), ADAM.CG PRO (before, After & Pizza title) and Air Wooster_update (for word homemade)

(FYI: I took 4 photos and blended 2 photos together in both photo spots with a gradient black to transp gradient.)
londoncuppa, Dalis and dawninskip like this.
    • Dalis
      YUMMY! Love me some pizza!
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Looks good -- both the layout and the pizza.
      cfile likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Mmmm...homemade pizza...the best kind! And my favorite, pepperoni. Oh yea, that pizza would not have survived...lol.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @ArmyGrl ha ha .. yup we make 2 pizzas and 4 pretzels out of the dough.. we eat 4 meals from it :)
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      This looks soooooo good, Christa! You get homemade pretzels out of the deal too? I'm so jealous. You've done an awesome job with your page (as always). One of these days, I want to try one of these famous pizzas. :D Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @londoncuppa :) Thank you Margaret! Yeah he spoils me pretty well.. last night he made blackened Tuna steaks with grilled asparagus and red peppers so the pizza and pretzels are a fav too!!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @cfile That sounds amazing. I usually eat cereal for dinner...LOL.
      cfile likes this.
    • bellbird
      amazing food shots and awesome page - love the texture and doodly look, it's subtle colour makes that red sauce and sausage standout perfectly!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).