StefanieS

HomeBody

HomeBody
StefanieS, Jun 2, 2017
Description:
I used Sea Glass {Dressed Up} template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, with Sprout Papers and Elements by Lynn Grieveson and Homebody Papers and Elements by Pink Reptile Designs.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      love that you used the cactus elements for your dry garden!! lol
      also, I love your cluster of layered elements in the lower right and upper left! great job!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Amson
      So sorry for your drought. We went through something similar about 5 years ago. No watering outside or washing cars or outside of house etc and restricted usage inside. We are all good now but I know the next drought will be worse as we just build new suburbs without putting in more dams. Crazy! I really hope that the drought ends soon as it is so sad seeing gardens and even old trees dying around you. And this is a wonderful page with such amazing clustering as always.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm not sure I have mentioned enough how much I love having you with Mirjam.....seeing your pages created with her stuff brings the kits to a life that only you can give!!!!!! this is gorgeous (again, the power of the scrapbook/memory keeping that turns not so beautiful moments into gorgeous pieces of art!) the take on the template is awesome, those clusters are perfect, love how you used the scatters (i never quiet know what to do with them!!) the stamps tucked in , the little shiny banners making a touch of light...gorgeous all over!!!!!! Funny thing... when I was young, I really disliked rain, I was happy when we had long priods in which no rainy day will come even on 6 months.....until I was older, moved to north east Brazil and our garden and the crops starting drying out, people lost their jobs ad the food supply would be a very difficult thing (no imports at that time for small villages up north) I know these days things are crazy all over the world weather wise, I still feel grateful for regular rain [​IMG]
      ETA: I almost forgot to thank you for playing!!!! I get so immerse into your pages...is delightful to be able to learn with every page you make!!!!!! I am feeling a bit better now with new meds, so I will be catching up properly soon!!!!! Hugggzz
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).