mywisecrafts

Home

Home
mywisecrafts, Nov 2, 2020
Karen and chastml like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Your Home Looks Like A MANSION!...Like Those Southern French/Fancy Mansions I've Seen In The Movies!!!...Or Drive By & Only Dream Of Living There!!!!...You Downplay This I Know!...But I've Seen Other Pics Of Your Home!...Your Home Is Just SO! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!...& I Thought It Would Be Mansion-Esque! In Style!...I Wasn't Wrong!...WOW!...The Wrap-Around Porch!...OMG!...I Could Only Dream Of Living In Such An INCREDIBLE! PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!...Enjoy Your "HOME" Time!...We All Need That!...When Life Gets Crazy!...& Now I Know You Are The "QUEEN" Of Your Castle!...& Now I Know You Actually Live In A Castle-Like-Mansion-Like House!!!...INCREDIBLE! MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:martini...:queen...:wubb...:yowza...:perfect...:drool...
    • HeatherB
      Your home is beautiful!! Love the view of the yard too, in the big photo as a background. I'm such a sucker for large photo backgrounds!! Great page!
    • mcurtt
      I love the full photo background and how you faded & blended the strips of the template into your photo. Great pops of color. I agree, a beautiful home. :-) Thanks for creating a page for Val's template challenge. :heartlub
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ awwwwww. thank you! It looks us 10 years to find this home. We finally found this as a new build 3 years ago within a price point that I felt was reasonable... LOL. :bk

@HeatherB Thank you!!!!! That's my back yard. We laugh and say it's the suburbs up front and woods in the back.....I have huge grandfather oaks in my backyard... Growing up in the country, trees are important to me.

@mcurtt thank you my friend!!!!
      HeatherB and mcurtt like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is really a WOW home, Esther! I agree with everybody else - it looks like an old southern mansion! Gorgeous!!!
    • mywisecrafts
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Nov 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).