Farwen

Home

Home
Farwen, Feb 20, 2019
Description:
For the February 2019 Technique Slow Scrap

credits:

Allison Pennington - Rain Rain
Lynn Grieveson - Bee Curious, Honey I'm Home, The Quite Life, Brand New Day, Find Peace

font: Jane Austen
flowersgal and FarrahJobling like this.
    • Nemla
      This is really effective, with the out of bounds frame ,great take on the challenge
      Farwen and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page as usual Francesca!!! Your photo and the color is magnificent!!! I love the arial photo the blending with the mask into the background and then the out of bounds frame technique... How wonderful!!! I love the alpha too that you used for your title... that works so well with the jane austen font. fantastic with the staples too... oh Francesca, this it gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining in the chat yesterday and participating in the technique slow scrap. This is awesome!!! Froggy Fav too!!!
      Farwen likes this.
    • bellbird
      you picked the perfect spot in the photo to extend out of the frame here! the line of the land kind of underlines the alpha title and it just looks awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).