michelepixels

Home

Home
michelepixels, Feb 18, 2018
Description:
for Tangie's Art Journaling for Scaredy Cats class; all brushes are from her sampler except I did a little erasing of the edges of my photos with a default PS brush

white paper and musical notes papers from Instrumental Strings by Kristin Aagard

other papers (clipped to brushes) from . . .
Total Eclipse by Paula Kesselring
Bring On The Weekend by Pink Reptile Designs (including the map paper)
You Got This by Dawn Inskip
M3 May16 by Lynne Marie
All The Feels by Kristin Aagard
Stay Weird by Little Butterfly Wings

home word art from Family Lines by Kristin Aagard
house from Summer Staycation by Little Butterfly Wings
flair from Loved Up Brads by Cfile for Kate Hadfield
heart scatter from One Love by Kristin Aagard
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so cool - i'm way behind in class - how did you get that authentic feel of handwriting? is it yours and scanned ? i love the scribbles and cross outs - it feels like you literally just poured your heart on the paper - no care about pretty or neat - authentic and awesome. love this!
    • michelepixels
      @jenn mccabe
      It's a scan of the actual notepad paper my husband wrote on when I asked him to write his vows a day or two after our wedding. We both composed our own wedding vows, but I printed mine to read at the wedding, because that's the kind of speaker I am, while he was able to just think about what he wanted to say and then ad lib. I knew I had to have them written though to be able to remember them, and he was happy to oblige. I blended the papers with Multiply mode if I remember correctly, so that's why it looks like it's directly on my scrapbook page.
    • Cristina
      I love that you incorporated the handwritten page!! This is beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    387.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).