AJK

HOME: I just want to go

HOME: I just want to go
AJK, Dec 27, 2018
Description:
I support an organization that reaches out to many people groups, among them the refugees of Syria, Nigeria, Yemen, and others. A recent report stated that some had returned home and were grateful to be in their homeland, even if they had nothing but rubble. I couldn't get them out of my mind or off my :heartslub. I wonder how current situations will affect them? Will they be in danger again? Home for Christmas means something very different for them.
Credits: LGrieveson: M3Oct14, Lightmehome, Artsy Bits08, Stay Golden
PK: alapoursuitedubon.., Challenge freebie
jj:m3_oct2014
MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Congrats on the Froggy Favorite! It's well-deserved.
      AJK likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- such a touching and gorgeous page, love your journaling- and Congrats on Froggy-Fav!
      AJK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Amanda....how much I missed you!!!!!! was so so happy to see you in the chat last night, so was coming to say so...and finding this AWESOME page makes me feel how much more I missed you!!!!! Looking forward to hav9ng you with us for MOC!!!!!!! you are one of The Pad;s many blessings!!!!
      My parents are from Syria, they came very very early to America (both North & South, passing through Spain first) so we no longer have family there, but know the sufferings of some people in conflicted areas.... and, yes, home for Christmas is most probably not the same meaning of happiness to them... your page is awesome, like always, the power of your talent transforming a sad, ugly situation into a beautoful piece ...super well deserved FF!!!!! [​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    441.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).