Amson

Home Grown Pineapple

Home Grown Pineapple
Amson, Jan 1, 2018
Description:
We have 3 pineapples ripening at the moment. So tasty and fun to grow even if it takes a long time.

Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings: From the Farm
MPM Home Elements 11/15
Amber LeBau: GeoCache
Dawn Inskip: Never Give Up

Thanks for looking!
lealawson and melaniedesigns like this.
    • cookingmylife
      omg! since we have snow and ice, a pineapple in the garden almost sounds like fantasy! Love the background green.
    • jenn mccabe
      pineapple plants are just so neat! i love the cork and gold together with that gorgeous green - and then the pattern black & white paper takes it to a whole other level - fab!!!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the design
    • Cristina
      Yum!! That is so cool! I love the background!
    • mrs2a50
      This is so pretty with the pops of green!! Thanks for playing!
    • Christina W
      So cool! Did you cut the crown from an existing one and plant it? I had heard you could do that, but I never quite believed it! Wonderful choice of elements to complement your photo!
    • dawninskip
      Stunning work of art!
    • zinzilah
      love the frame and a scattering of hearts
    • lealawson
      Very cool that you can grow pineapples where you are at! I currently live where it is -10. Lol! Such a beautiful page!!
    • Amson
      @Christina W These pineapples were grown from slips (which is branch of main plant) and these take a year to fruit. I also keep all the tops and plant these out but it takes 2 years at least to get a fruit this way. We will have a lot of fruit in a few years if we can keep up the water and no droughts.
      Christina W likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).