Home Deco

Home Deco
G.J., Aug 1, 2021
Description:
Layout created using by Elif Sahin Designs
Christmas Day Journal Cards
Christmas Day Elements
Christmas Day Papers
Cozy Day Stamps (word home, I modified adding the font)
Font used Brave Hearted
    • umyesh
      This is so fun Grace! I love seeing your decorations. I have scrapped a few of mine but need to scrap the rest!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Monica dear, thank you so much. I included a picture of all the beautiful ornament that were on the shop (upper right). Usually I went to shop and took pictures of the ornaments so I can document my shopping too, lol. I'm planning to scrap a page about all the process (buying, setting, up), I know sounds weird, but people around me isn't so interested about Christmas, and I'm the only one decorating in and outside, the yard during Christmas looks like a real fairground here, lol. and inside also, so I guess it would be great to document all of that too. Please scrap yours and tag me, I am super interested in Christmas decoration. Have a wonderful August dear @umyesh sending lots and lots of love :bk:bk:bk
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @G.J. I would love to see your yard during Christmas! It sounds magical! If you scrap it please tag me :) happy August!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Sure I'll tag you :) Have a wonderful day my dear :bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    524.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).