AJK

HolyHurricane

HolyHurricane
AJK, May 22, 2018
Description:
When I was pondering this Psalm and storms, I was prompted to investigate the benefits of different severe weather effects such as lightning, wind, tornadoes, hurricanes, flood, and fires. Because for every negative, GOD has a positive. He IS the Redeemer. So storms have to have benefits. I listed them in this layout, but I challenge you to research too! Life storms have the same benefits- depending upon our "lens"- how we see life. If we see through His eyes, we can always find the calm- the eye of the storm. We can be cleansed, restored, re-aligned with perspective improved, and revived!
CREDITS:
EtcDanyale: UpsideofDown
DInskip: Feeling Blue
A Wolf: All time Low
LynneMare; Drizzle
BevG likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful page!
      AJK likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is wonderful! I love everything about it. Well, we live in hurricane country, so I will research it. There has to be something positive about hurricanes.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Cherylndesigns - we lived in Myrtle Beach (aka the Beach) for 9 years. We lived through hurricane Hugo there and then, as mentioned, Mitch in Honduras. YeS, there are benefits that one would not imagine from hurricanes. In fact, it could be said that we need them occasionally to stir life up a bit, both kinds of life.
    • redplaid3
      This looks really great. Life sure does have hurricanes.
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    400.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    719px
    Height:
    719px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).