Hoarders!
MrsPeel, Apr 6, 2016
Description:
Something Old, Something New Today selected products HALF PRICE today! you can see all the SOSN offers HERE-In my page: Lynne Marie: Chloe's Closet Elements and Chloe's Closet papers, this is one of my most fav Lynne Marie's collection!!! the closet comes in many versions (open doors, closed doors, right door open, left door open and so on)and you can put it together also the way you want as there are separate option for doors and inside.(I also forgot to move the middle bar a layer down LOL) and every piece is marvelous both elements & papers!!! Also here and on SOSN today: Kim Jensen: Fashion Friendly Elements & Sara Gleason: Alder Tree Kit. Remember these are 50% OFF today only!!! The journaling is about how much stuff we have and how difficult it has been to make a move to start de-cluttering...we inherit lots of clothes and accessories from my family, plus we buy stuff (home decor, kitchen, anything really) at charity shops or at the pound store....anyway, this summer it will be cleaning time!!! TFL!!!
Keela and Lindzee like this.
    • Lindzee
      So Cute!
    • asali
      woooooowzer!!! girl this should be printed! STUNNING PAGE!! love everything about it and again wow wow and wow.
    • HeatherB
      Love love love the floral print background and the way the kraft papers left and right echo the colour of the closet. And how cute the little dresses on the hangers. I totally get the need to declutter - that's something that we are doing right now in the boys' rooms and it is hard to let things go! Love your design here, this page is fabulous!
    • HeatherB
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).