Justagirl

HIS PAW

HIS PAW
Justagirl, Jul 18, 2020
Description:
My page for this months Template challenge.

IN SUMMER.Y BUBBLY BACKS | Allison Pennington
IN SUMMER.Y BITS & PIECES | Allison Pennington
JULY 2020 CHALLENGE TEMPLATE | Sahlin Designs
DECORATIVE PAGE EDGERS V.1 | CLIPPING MASKS by The Nifty Pixel
Karen, Trish, Roxana and 2 others like this.
    • Keela
      What a gorgeous kitty! Your shadows are freaking amazing!!!
    • HeatherB
      I'm so sorry about your neighbour. Beautiful photo of your cat, and love the layering and the shadow work. Wonderful page!
    • cfile
      Love this Em... I love the photo of your beautiful kitty and I am a true believer that animals really sense things and know when we need them. I am so sorry to hear about your neighbor. I am glad though that when your sweet kitty touched your face (so sweet by the way) it allowed you to get the feelings out. You went through so much yourself being strong for you as well as everyone else, and sometimes you just need to let it all out. I love your page Em.. I am so glad you are doing so well. I will keep your neighbor in my prayers too. I love how you used the template and made it your own with all the layers of papers & ribbon plus those gorgeous shadows.. the paint splatters of purples and yellow are fantastic!!! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Trish
      what a beautiful layout. I'm so sorry about your neighbor.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).