jk703

Hike Lake George

Hike Lake George
jk703, Mar 31, 2021
Description:
Into The Woods - Just Jaimee Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Into-...it-Bundle-Storyteller-August-2019-Add-on.html

Font is Special Elite.
TFL!
JenEm, Dalis, MishSpar and 3 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, sooooo now this NEEDS to be in the Froggy Faves!!!!!!!! the challenge is AWESOME, so many ideas but the main inspiration here is YOUR page, more than the examples.... LOVE this so so very much, your elegance and extremely beautiful heart that goes in each page, and this one specially, the talent of yours that , I remember clearly, touched my heart and inspired me when I first saw one....and each and every time for now over 11 or 12 years..... and you are with each one more and more inspiring ... LOVE you , and thanks for the friendships, which I have no words to express how much I treasure.
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis and jk703 like this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a creative idea and Challenge- LOVE your gorgeous page♥Congrats on FF♥
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      @MrsPeel Cyn, you always make me utterly speechless and so happy that I have you in my life! Much love and hugs! :beat

@CharlotteM Thank you so much! :wub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      Yeah... I echo Cynthia! This is amazing! Congrats on the well deserved froggy fave! I LOVE your super cool idea for the style challenge this month too! :heartslub
      MrsPeel and jk703 like this.
    • bjc
      amazing art
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      @Karen Thank you! I was so worried it wouldn't go over well or be understood, lol! Mwah!
      Karen likes this.
    • MishSpar
      This moved me. I am in awe at the mountains you created here. Thank YOU for this inspiration.
      jk703 likes this.
    • Dalis
      100% in love w/ this and the challenge. So many cool pages are coming out of it and it's only the 2nd of the month!!!!
      jk703 likes this.
    • JenEm
      So glad you received a Froggy Favorite for this, Jenn. It is so well deserved! This is such a creative idea for a page, and for a challenge. Love your mountains as a backdrop for your fabulous photos. So inspired by your page, and hoping to play along! :)
      jk703 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is so beautiful! You make me want to be inside your layout!
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jk703
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    452.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).