Pemberley22

High and Low

High and Low
Pemberley22, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
Journalling reads:
This year was full of highs and lows for us. We had some amazing times and some wonderful trips. We spent loads of time in the outdoors with trips to Ferry Meadows, Belton House, Hunstanton plus our camping trips to Clumber Park, Cromer and Cornwall. We also had a tough time with Nana Hazel passing away, all my health ups and downs and the stresses and strains of moving house. The year definitely ended on a high: we celebrated Christmas with both sides of the family in our lovely new home and have been able to look forward to the new addition to our family coming soon in 2017.

Products used:
Storyteller Asher Paint Pack by Just Jaimee
Storyteller Asher Flair & Washi Tape by Just Jaimee
Highs and lows elements by Sahlin Studio
Highs and lows paper by Sahlin Studio
Press Plate No. 10 by Paisley Press
jjpederson125, lynnw and Danyale like this.
    • keepscrappin
      such a wonderful summary of your year. love the b&w photos in the strip with the textured background and pops of color... beautifully scrapped!
      Pemberley22 likes this.
    • Danyale
      This page is seriously so much fun - I can't decide with photo I love more. Total adoration here, hun ♥
      Pemberley22 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the b/w photos in a row with the journaling underneath - great design! And love those hexagon paint spots against the light blue background. Wonderful page!
      Pemberley22 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Pemberley22
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).