KarenB

Hidden World

Hidden World
KarenB, Jul 28, 2020
Description:
I highly recommend sitting in the woods on a summer evening. Just magical :)
Inclination Kit - Allison Pennington :)
LynnG, katell and mirjam like this.
    • cfile
      This is gorgeous Karen :) These deer surely are brazen! I hope they are not as friendly during hunting season as they will not be around too long... my brother has one that frequents his yard.. yesterday he took a selfie with it, and then was petting it ... the antlers had that velvet fuzz on them.. beautiful creatures and so beautiful that you saw this wonderful creature when you were with Matt.. Beautiful photo by Matt too.. love how you scrapped it with minimal paper and elements to let the large photo shine.. gorgeous!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @cfile Thank you. I don't think there's much deer hunting in the UK. So he should be ok. Although they do have a cull every now and then! I am very envious of your brother!!! I can't believe he was petting it :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • marijke
      Awesome photo and page ... Love the map in the background ... In recent years, the population of deer has increased in Flanders ... because in our area the forests are relatively small and because they go out in the early evening, it is sometimes dangerous if they cross the road ...
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB LOL the video with my brother was funny... my sister in law wants to shoot him (the deer) as he keeps eating her vegetable garden she planted and has rigged up a fence around it.. she was so mad the other day and I giggled at that too :) My brother and sister in law live in the mountainous area of Virginia... they are more fearful that he will get hit by a car.. My brother also wonders if perhaps he is deaf as he isn't bothered by any noises.. that in itself is scary as then he will not hear the cars if he goes on the road. Hugs.. I just think it is comical we are both doing deer pages the same week!~
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @cfile Oh I didn't realise you did a page too! I'll go and have a look. You made me laugh with you sister in law trying to protect her veggies!
      cfile likes this.
    • KarenB
      @marijke Thank you. Interesting to hear about the deer where you live too :beat
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous photo and layout.
      KarenB likes this.
    • katell
      amazing picture! and i like the map on the top....beautiful :beat
      KarenB likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful and delightful page, love it♥
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).