Justagirl, Nov 26, 2018
KittyY and LynnG like this.
    • wombat146
      Love this layout Em! You look fabulous and yes! you can do this! xxx
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      wombat146 likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the butterfly headcover and how you decked it out with floral ellies and how you are still smiling - you are just amazing - hang in there, lovely!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @bellbird thank you so much hunnie. When I saw this kit I was like OMG it was made for me right now hehe
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Em... Yup.. stay positive.. we are rooting for you and we are in your corner... You are a warrior and you have this :) You look fantastic. I love the photos of you.. love the stitched circle too on the photo.. your shadowing is perfection and great sketch work my dear.. Big hugs and keeping you in my thoughts :)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      YES! What the ladies all said! We are 100% in your corner hun! You keep doing you and try to stay positive - we are hear on the tough days too though - always remember that! :beat Gorgeous page - love the way you worked beautiful photos of you into this one - love the stitching!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @cfile thank you gorgeous xo
      cfile likes this.
    • Justagirl
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so wonderful, Em! We're all with you and I can only echo what everyone else has said. You keep up that positive attitude and call our for help or love if yo uneed it! This is such a wonderful page and you are so beautiful!
    • Sokee
      YOU GO GIRL! YOU GOT THIS!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).