Prinkles v.28 by Valorie Wibbons

Hello Sun by Sahlin Studio

Other: Lens Flare by Katie Pertiet

Template by Cathy Zielske

Thank you for looking! Nancy
    • joelsgirl
      Wowowow! That takes my breath away!
    • ashleywb
      Oh my, this is gorgeous.  The soft colors with the lighting in your photo...perfection.
    • Karen
      This is SO pretty!  I love the soft colors you've chosen!  I also love that white woodgrain paper as the background.
    • bderby
      This really is beautiful!! i love the light in the photo and how you have pulled it all together with the papers and elements.
    • kaphelps
      This is really gorgeous Nancy- I love everything you've carefully chosen - especially your photo treatment and the beachy woodgrain background paper.
    • Li Li Wee
      I love the softness of this page.. I am totally at awe with the whole selection of pattern papers you used here.. everything looks perfect!!!
      CONGRATULATION YOUR PAGE HAS BEEN PICKED FOR OCTOBER FROGGY FAVORITES!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh Nancy, this is truly stunning ... love the soft pastels and the glow of your photo ... and I cannot believe how seemlessly you have combined all those kits. this is gorgeous!
    • scrapsandsass
      So pretty. I love the softness and how well you put it all together. Fabulous!
    • JenEm
      This is absolutely gorgeous in every way.  Love the photo treatment, woodgrain papr and minimal use of elements to let the photo shine.  Perfection!  Congrats on a well-deserved Froggy Favorite.
    • christina
      I don't know how I missed this?!  I just had to come stick it into my favs :)  So perfectly beachy and beautiful!!  I LOVE it :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    NancyBeck
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: