RJMJ

Heritage Scrapbooking-June-Suddenly Blue

Heritage Scrapbooking-June-Suddenly Blue
RJMJ, Jun 6, 2019
Description:
I Love Creating Heritage Scrapbooking Pages But This Art Seems To Get Lost By My Art Journaling/Mixed Media Regular Style...But I Still Love Creating Heritage Scrapbooking Pages...Case In Point...I Was Here Earlier & I Was Inspired By A Particular Layout Created By rchansen...Is There Anything More Beautiful Than Gorgeous Wedding Photos That Are Just Begging To Be Scrapped...The Link To Her Beautiful Layout That Inspired Me Is Just Below:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/slow-scrap-5-6.394706/

For My Suddenly Blue Layout-I Used:Magical Beginnings-Etc By Danyale
    • rchansen
      LOVE!! This photo is fantastic...I never think to take photos of the details like this. Love the artsy feel to your page. Thanks for the shoutout...ha ha.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @rchansen ...Anytime!...I L:heartlubVE Your Style! & Your Heritage Layouts!...Thanks! So! Much! For Your Lovely Comment!...It's So Appreciated!!!...After All...It's You Who Inspired Me!...
    • norton94
      Just gorgeous! Love the colors and this photo works with the message so well!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @norton94 ...Thank You So Much!...Not Sure Why But That Shade Of Blue Just Makes Me Happy!...
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).