Dalis

Here We Go

Here We Go
Dalis, Sep 30, 2016
Description:
credits: Merge in Style No2 album by Lynn Grieveson, Autumn Scene Transfers by Lynn Grieveson, La Folie Kit by Lynn Grieveson, CU/PU - Stylin' #214 - Glittered Wood by Mommyish
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • angiekey
      I :heartslub the photo blended into your background, especially the way you chose to only show half of it - it's just gorgeous!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @angiekey , Thanks! I kept going back and forward with that blend.
    • amandac
      Mmmm love those boots hun! Gorgeous page as always!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • corsicar
      Pretty! The leaf stamps at the bottom are the perfect touch. I'm so jealous of cute rain boots! It doesn't rain enough here for me to justify buying them, until we get the 1 huge storm of the season.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @corsicar The leaves are not a stamp, I blended one of the papers into the other. I wanted the stamp look. thanks for noticing the detail. We all have rain boots here, once it starts it doesn't stop until we get snow.
      corsicar likes this.
    • gwtwred
      I love the unique angle of these photos! So cool! And I also love the beautiful, realistic shadowing on the ribbon anchored down by the flower.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).