sbpoet

HERE I AM

HERE I AM
sbpoet, Aug 23, 2020
Description:
For an Art Journal challenge at The Lilypad. Elements from Little Butterfly Wings, Lynn Grieveson, LiLi Wee, Pink Reptile Designs, Rebecca McMeen, and Rachel Jefferies. For detailed credits see at flickr.
MrsPeel, Trish, RJMJ and 1 other person like this.
    • RJMJ
      WOW!...LOVE This!...Incredible Face!...So Deep In Thought To Me!...Reflecting On Her Past...Perhaps Reliving It In Her Mind...Here I Am!...WHOA!...What A Powerful Representation! Of Self-Reflection!...Past,Present & Future!...LOVE This!!!!...So Moving! & Beautiful!!!... @sbpoet
    • RJMJ
    • cinderella
      Amazing! Well deserved FF!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Wonderful page ! Congrats for the Froggy Fav
      RJMJ likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Well deserved Froggy Fave!! Great mashup of so many designers!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I like how the little picture at the bottom feels like a copy of the big sketch....similar feel and elements. I like that repetition. It's a super page! Well worth a froggy fav.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw another superb go on this week!!! You are on fire this month!!!!! love how you housed the little one on the ground, I LOVE that doll, now you reminded me of it, will go put it aside to scrap it.... and the heart here is a bit like mine right now, all stitched to try keeping it together!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Aug 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).