emjaytee

Henry's 15,000km Journey

Henry's 15,000km Journey
emjaytee, May 19, 2020
Description:
This LO is for the Kim Jensen May sketch challenge. I used the 'The Rain Is Gone' kit, which I bought with my coupon from last month.
trekmom and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      What a cool story - and great photos. The soft palette is gorgeous, and I love the circles! :)
    • trekmom
      This page is so sweet, precious and perfect, just like your kind, giving, daughter.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty! I love the different circles behind and how they're offset. I also love the mixed title and how you've shaped it! What a sweet girl to share her Henry the Octopus.
    • Donitab
      What a lovely fun thing to do. I love the pinks and purples with all that white
    • garrynkim
      Perfect kit for this story. What a sweet thing to do. I love how you interpreted the sketch.
    • KimJ
      Oh my goodness, I haven't thought about The Wiggles in ages... "fruit salad, yummy yummy" LOL Such a cute page! The colors are perfect for your photos! Love the heart chain tucked in there too! Wonderful take on the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    emjaytee
    Date:
    May 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    270.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).