Description:
Template: Pink Reptile Designs ~ March 2017 Challenge Template
Alpha: Pink Reptile Designs ~ The Sparkly Season | Alpha
Kit: Pink Reptile Designs ~ On This Day
Elements: Pink Reptile Designs ~ Spring Flutters
Fonts: Gothic Outline & Marchand de Venise
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Sokee
      oh this is so cute!!! I love that striped paper for your background! Awesome use of the template!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • jk703
      I really like the softer colors... and how they seem to match the umbrella! The moth's wings and details - great shot! :)
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • cfile
      what a great photo! I love the colors and papers you chose .. this really works great with the template and the elements and papers.. the peach is just so pretty and that striped background matte matches the tied up ubmbrella in the photo.. how cool!! Well done Amanda!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • fanon
      very beautiful. I love the color and your page is very sweet.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      the subtle "stripes" of the folded white paper look amazing with the background stripes just slightly peeking out! really cool! what a cool photo and i love the Hello inside the vellum speech bubble!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      Awesome take on the template Amanda! I love how the folded paper against the stripes adds a great sense of depth and your element placement gives the page such a great sense of movement too! Love that! It makes me want to reach out and touch eveything on your page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).