Brendazzle

hello there

hello there
Brendazzle, Sep 2, 2016
Description:
I couldn't resist.

made with My Pregnancy Template 1 by Scrapping with Liz, Baby On Board & the Growing Baby add-on by Kristin Aagard, and I'll Be There for You (because I love the colors).
bestcee likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      Congrats! =) so exciting and great page
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      My son was like that for my U/Ss too. He was quite the "fiery" one as a baby, toddler and still is! Lol. Congrats on this exciting journey!!! The page is so creative and beautifully scrapped!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      Thanks @jenn mccabe. I still can't believe how colorful it is.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • bestcee
      Congrats! I love all the color!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • norton94
      Ah congrats!!! Great page and journaling
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Congrats!!!!!!!!!! you know funny you say about looking like a human baby because I always tell Sarita she looked like a duck on a bike in the first one LOL
      we were offered a CVS (Chorionic Villus Sampling) as I was or was over 35, but we knew we wouldn't terminate the pregnancy even if the results were positive so we did the nucheal scan... we couldn't see a thing either as she kept moving so much LOL anyway, SO happy to hear this news!!!!! and the page is marvelous as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      Thank you :) There are a lot of photos where he doesn't look like a person at all but he actually does here. I think "a duck on a bike" would be a lot funnier than a brat sticking his tongue out at me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).