dotcomkari

Hello My Name Is Neelix

Hello My Name Is Neelix
dotcomkari, Oct 7, 2019
Description:
Etc By Danyale and Little Butterfly Wings: Dear Karma 2
Little Butterfly Wings, Etc By Danyale and Allison Pennington: Life Uncensored Daily Bull****
Amy Wolff: Itsy Bitsy Alphas 2, 3, 5
Marissa Lein: Paint

Hello, it's me , your Neelix. I am so blessed and lucky to be your dog. I can not thank you enough for all the pets, treats and comfy bed where i dream about bones and the doggy park. I enjoy spending every day with you and being your best furry friend. We go on so many amazing adventures together (even though sometimes we run into scary tube men!). I feel bad for the other pups who don’t get you as their owner Your the bestest. Love you even when you snore... or yell at me for chomping your toes at 3 am because I need to poop. xoxo
AllisonPennington and Trish like this.
    • Trish
      beautiful work
    • cfile
      So cute and great page Kari! I love the mix of alpha for the title and love the little clusters. I love the photo of Neelix and terrific journaling. So glad he found a home with you and that it is working perfectly. What a wonderful page. Thank you for playing along with the DSD Quick Slow Scrap2!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).