Sharon-Dewi

Hello Love

Hello Love
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
MOC 10 - Title With No Letters

Journaling reads:
Just a spontaneous photo, taken when we saw each other again after a day of teaching for the both of us, in front of the university near the bicycle racks.

It happened to be Labor Day and we were coincidentally at the place where we first met more than 13.5 years earlier.

We have been happily together for such a long time, but every time we see each other again remains just as special.

To create this layout I used the following bundles:
- Captivated by Pink Reptile Designs
- Happiness Within by Mommyish
- Binge by Allison Pennington
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge. I love the photo and how you did the title. Beautiful work.
    • yellowpeep
      It's such a gift when you can spend so much time with someone and still feel so happy when you see them. I feel the same about my love. I love all your little tidbits surrounding the picture and the way you left the white space on the bottom right. Your title is so beautiful and clever with all those little bits. Thank you so much for participating.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    434.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).