JenEm

Hello Happiness

Hello Happiness
    • Lisa B
      I love the flipped template! Gorgeous photo! I want to go on a walk there too! Perfect color palette, really makes the photo pop!
      JenEm likes this.
    • wvufan04
      The leading lines in the photo right with the criss-cross of the paper is just perfect. That looks like a gorgeous place for a walk!
      JenEm likes this.
    • meganmecrazy
      Gorgeous pictures! Such a peaceful layout! I like the wooden background and that alpha!!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • alinalove
      What a view! And love that kit choice, too.
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful wooded path, and a lovely bench for sitting on in the peace and soak up nature. Fabulous layout and journaling.
      JenEm likes this.
    • G.J.
      Simply wow! love your nature photos and your layouts, you are very talented, and I really like how you catch the essence of the nature, a real pleasure to the eye. Love the title work, the view of the large photo inviting to go into the layout, brilliantly done! And for me a Froggy Fave!
      JenEm likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That big photo just looks like one could walk right out of the layout. So pretty and realistic.
      JenEm likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous large photo with the lead-the-eye path. Beautiful layout with the wood background and neutral colored strips of paper. Lovely design.
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      Thank you for your sweet comments everyone. Thank you @G.J. for the Froggy Fave. You made my day! :)
    • MrsPeel
      Congrats on the Froggy Fave!!! not surprised though, every page of yours is delightful and LOVE your tale on the template!!!!! I remember the first pages of yours with photos of your walks, and this one gives me the same feeling, I wish I was there!!! amazing photos,love t5he look of the template horizontally and the whole thing is as you are :AMAZING!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    May 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).