Jan

HELLO FALL

HELLO FALL
Jan, Sep 23, 2021
Description:
FALLSCAPE BUNDLE - LITTLE BUTTERFLY WINGS & STUDIO BASIC
FONT: QUICKSAND
I was inspired by the "Hello September", the colors and the leaves.
trekmom likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yea for fall decorations! Those little birdies are super cute!
      Jan likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Such a fab Fall page! I love all of the blending of papers and illustrations you've put together on your page! Your home has all of the beautiful reminders of the season!
      Jan likes this.
    • trekmom
      I'm in love with all of this. That hedgehog makes me smile too. Such a lovely and cheerful page. Your home looks so inviting and warm.
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @trekmom @Smwhite @ArmyGrl Thank you for your kind comments. I love fall. When we lived in Arizona the only real fall we had was whatever decorations I put up in our living room. LOL I'm thankful we live in the Pacific Northwest now where we have seasons!! I get to have fall inside AND outside! I found those little critters at Hobby Lobby one day and fell in love with them. So fun. I love their little dangle-y legs.
    • StefanieS
      So sweet, love the dangly legs and the autumnal colour pallete.
      Jan likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love all your fall decorations! The clustering on your page is fabulous and I adore those I love fall leaves! Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      Jan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).