Hello Courtney
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
Using:
This Life | 2019
by Mommyish and Amanda Yi​
tammybean004 and mirjam like this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      Love the Clustering but the story is fantastic.
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm glad you found a car you love! I hear ya on the car payment! I bought a new car back in 2004 and I'm still driving it! It just hit 80k, so I'm not in a hurry (though a 7 seater would be nice with 5 of us). I'm dreading the whole process. Anyway, great way to showcase your story! Love it!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Thank you @SeattleSheri - we bought this one in 2011, it has over 100K on it so far. Luckily we don't drive far for work and errands, so I think she's got some years in her left!
    • amien1
      Nice to meet you Courtney! ;) I LOVE that you have a name for your car- my dad always named everything & that has totally passed onto me! :D My car is KD! Wonderfully scrapped!
    • jesskab
      The sunroof flying off had to be so scary! I am a GM person myself, but my husband worked for Ford. So, last 2 cars have been Ford. I miss my old Chevy, that was a great car. Thank you so much for sharing Courtney's story with us. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      @jesskab my dad works for GM so we are a GM family here!!!! :)
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).