Heavy Metal Band
Carol K., Jul 21, 2018
Description:
credit: Pink Reptile Design's July18 Challenge Template by Ga'L Designs
All Pink Reptile Design's 'Mark the Date', 'Treasured', 'Love Lives Here'
font: Forte Regular
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      That is so cool- you guys must have been surprised to see that! I know I would have been! I love the way you worked the colors in this page - and that map paper with the yellow paint is beautiful - love this!
      Carol K. likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is awesome, Carol!! Yay, you did it!! Your page came out SO well!
      Carol K. likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I adore that title! Great photos!! Love the photostrip!!
      Carol K. likes this.
    • Carol K.
      @jenn mccabe @Cherylndesigns @IntenseMagic Thank you so much for you support! Even though I struggled, this has been such a refreshing experience to have my TLP family to help. Yes, Jenn, it was magical to come upon such an artistic installation all of a sudden...I was so thankful to have my camera, and such a neat subject!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Carol K. You're so welcome, Carol! Others have and still do help me here and I'm more than happy to help if I can. I really had to think this one through. The way I conquered it turned out to be kind of simple in the end. Like I said, I try to keep things simple. :)
      Carol K. likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a fun discovery in the woods! Cute layout, perfect for the 8 photo spots. And I like that you included a larger photo so that you could see the band. :-)
      Carol K. likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a great discover and what a great title!!!! I love the colors of your page and how you placed that big photo at the top and close ups in the film strip. Beautifully embellished and those golden yellow touches of paint are THE perfect finishing touch. They totally make your page pop!
      Carol K. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Carol K.
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).