Justagirl

HEART FULL OF DREAMS

HEART FULL OF DREAMS
Justagirl, Mar 14, 2020
Description:
This is my page for the March JOURNALING CHALLENGE | All about that person who is your rock.
I have tried writing this so many times, but I just can't find the words to do it justice. This man is my everything. When we we're dealing with my cancer diagnosis and treatment he was just so amazing. I'm not sure exactly where he found the strength and resolve to keep everything going along normally, but he did it without a single trip up. I would lay in bed feeling so incredibly sick, wishing it would all be over and he would come in and lay down next to me, wipe my tears away and remind me of all our dreams and goals we still had to achieve. I hope he knows how much I am grateful and proud of him. That his selfless act even when he himself was so terrified gave me the will to keep fighting. It was through his unwavering strength, love and positivity that we were able to beat this thing. I just hope he knows how much I admire, love and adore him.

It’s also a sample page using todays LOVE OUR DESIGNER CD Muckosky. I’ve never played with her product before and have to say I do be loving it now! Check out her LOD thread {HERE} which I’m hosting.

JOURNAL JUNKIE: MOVING FORWARD | CD Muckosky
JOURNAL JUNKIE TOO | CD Muckosky
INSTAGRAMABLES MINI BOOK | CD Muckosky
WATERY MERRY BRIGHT CARDS | CD Muckosky
RANDOM TYPE | CD Muckosky
CELEBRATE SOFTLY ALPHA | CD Muckosky
SPRINKLES V45 | Valorie Wibbens
trekmom and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).