Shivani, Oct 1, 2016
Description:
Credits:
Brave New World by Amber Labau
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Brave-New-World-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/brave-new-world-cards.html
Template is Eagle Eyes by Jimbo Jambo Designs
Thanks for looking!
jhan6249, JenEm, Rikki and 3 others like this.
    • cfile
      what a precious page Shivani! I love the black and white photo along with the journaling.. this is a priceless page .. I love the 2 in Technicolor photos reflecting their feet and then the other upright photos.. you have truthfully captured the moment. I love the element bits here that compliment the pictures and make for a composition with interest! Beautifully scrapped.. Looks like a magazine page..an Oct Froggy Fav for me!!
      Shivani likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? super well deserved FF and I think Christa has said it better than I could.... plus anything you make turns into a master piece!!!!!!!!!!
      Shivani likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      well deserved shivani! super cute photos ... it really pops out of the gallery!
      [​IMG]
      Shivani likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, my, I love this so much! I love the b&w photo with the detailed photos in color!
      Shivani likes this.
    • Shivani
      jenn mccabe and cfile like this.
    • Shivani
      @cfile Thanks so much for the shout out!!! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • Amson
      Stunning page. I love the 2 smaller photos. So cute!
    • fruitysuet
      Adorable, great mix of perspectives and I love the oversized black and white one. Very pretty colours and embellishing too.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Definitely deserving of FF! Love it all!
    • mrs2a50
      Perfect choice for a perspective shot - they look SO enthralled! And I love the foot shot as well!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Shivani
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).