mollyc

head over heels

head over heels
mollyc, Nov 19, 2016
Description:
one little bird | the love list

this is a double 6x8 spread
rfeewjlj, Lynne-Marie, mirjam and 2 others like this.
    • olsondetours2000
      BEAUTIFUL!
      y_baros likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh how beautiful. I love that you made this page as a story book for your children. That photo with the sun streaming through the trees is awesome.. the entire page just pops and really is beautiful. I just feel like I read a story in the Reader's Digest magazine... especially because of the composition and also because of the way you did your journaling. Fabulous!
    • mimisgirl
      this is really pretty! FF is well deserved!
    • AnneofAlamo
      Molly! this is beyond amazing, and if Christa hadn't grabbed this as FF I sure would have...I got a lump reading this, and just the appreciation in your words are just so heart felt. Then the photo, which I know is your joy and it brings even more of YOU. wow.
      ps. your avatar is gorgeous! love love it!
    • JillW
      Oh my my!! What a heartfelt beautiful page you've created!! THIS is what scrapping our memories is all about!! I know your family will treasure this page years from now!! Thank you for sharing!!!
    • y_baros
      ♡♡♡
    • HeatherB
      This is gorgeous - just like something from a magazine, and the journaling is so heartfelt, it totally makes the page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mollyc
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).