AliSarah

He gets that from me!

He gets that from me!
AliSarah, Apr 3, 2017
Description:
This is for the April `17 Template Challenge! I used Tweet by Allison Pennington to create this layout!

This is my grandson, and he looks so much like his Daddy that it's fun to point out the little things that just might have come from my side of the family!! I'm kind of in love with how it turned out!! :D
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Hahahaha...that is the best picture!!! I love, love, love all the scattered elements!!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Sooooo gorgeous! Love the colour of the embellishing against the cool woodgrain background, also how you substituted the circles for flowers/embellies.
      AliSarah likes this.
    • amandac
      Aww this is adorable! Love that sweet, funny photo and how you have used flowers instead of the circles for your take on the template challenge! So much FUN!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • tape
      Cute and funny! Great use of the template.
      AliSarah likes this.
    • RNana
      I love the matching tongue curls; they are so cute! Cute layout!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Love it, Sarah! I don't have the gene to be able to do that, but my children can twist their tongues into all sorts of weird angles; must get it from my husband. I'm so jealous!! The only thing I can do is wiggle my nose without moving the rest of my face. Cracks my son up every time I need to get him to laugh. Your page made me laugh. I just love it!
      AliSarah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).