Hats

Hats
StefanieS, May 6, 2022
Description:
I used Lynn Grieveson Design's : I wear many hats collection
with Becca Bonneville's May 2022 Template
Electra, lulyg14 and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      we both love hats, shame am so so small I look like .... a munchkin? LOL as a little girl Sarita wouldn't keep them on not even 5 minutes...now she is tall and could.... sometimes I convince her to uwaer them, but she says she loves in in others... gorgeous hair cut and page to show it LOVE YOU!!!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful layering. Love how you are sharing the back of your hairstyle on this page - so original.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely photos and great haircut! Pretty page and I really like your execution of the template design.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautiful page (and great hair!)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      So beautiful Stefanie! I LOVE your haircut and I would not be wearing a hat so you can show off your new Coif!!! Love love love it! My hair is cut very similar but yours looks so gorgeous!!! Love how you used the kit..the colors of it are perfect with your photos.. Beautiful my friend! Thank you for playing along with the May Template challenge! Well done!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Electra
      Oh Gosh, I absolutely LOVE this! The rich colours and the vintage feel, and your photos, front and back. It just makes me feel happy!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).