cfile

Harry Potter (For Kate's June temp challenge)

Harry Potter (For Kate's June temp challenge)
cfile, Jun 1, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Kate Hadfield | Wizardry, Snipets 2 for title, Audaciously Awesome & Red White n Blue..
Kate's June 2017 Blog Template
Font is SNF Sofia
MrsPeel and Keela like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh so much FUN!!!!!!!! love that alpha and here is 0erfection!!!! gorgeous take on the template (I really need to get back to scrap for Kate!!!( and this keeps making me think, yes!!! very VERY soon you will be here and we will meet in person!!!!! gorgeous page as always !!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • lisar
      Christa .. LOVE your page! although i have to admit that i've never read Harry Potter, seen the movies or been to the World (i know, i know, shame on me!) but i love your page! so many things to look at! just spectacular!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @lisar Thank you Lisa!!! Freeform channel has a lot of runs of the HP movies.. I am sure the week of the 26th it will be on a lot as that is the 20th anniv of the first movie :) Love my HP !! :) PS: Hope all is well with your new Grandbaby!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).