trekmom

Harold-Houdini-stole-my-dinner-June-Style-Challenge-2022-take-2

Harold-Houdini-stole-my-dinner-June-Style-Challenge-2022-take-2
trekmom, Jun 11, 2022
Description:
I used Paula Kesselring's Mayfly Bundle with Pink Reptile Designs Challenge Template from 2021 4.
Never turn your back on Harold with Costco chicken on your plate. He's lucky that I love him so much. No, wait, I'm the lucky one.
Electra and LynnG like this.
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness, this is so funny! Love the photo and journaling, great storytelling. (Our furbaby gets away with certain things too!) Love the paper strips and the paper circles with the striped pattern. Great page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awww so sweet! My DH lets our new kitten have his dinner, too lol. I love all the gorgeous color in this page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Electra
      And you have made me smile with your LO! Love your paper choices and Harold.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra You made my day, thank you. Harold thanks you too.
      @IntenseMagic New Kitten? Oh my goodness! How awesome. Does your kitten still do that sideways run? Kittens are hilarious. I can't wait to see your pages with the kitten in it. What's it's name? Oh, yeah, thank you!
      @HeatherB Thank you so much. Harold wasn't even supposed to be ours but my daughter moved out of state and here he stayed. Happily, I may add.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      @trekmom haha yes! My daughter gave him to me as a Mother's Day present. Both of my older kitties passed away in the past year, and she knew I was missing having them around. He cracks us up all the time!! His name is Oliver :) This is him
      [​IMG]
      And you are welcome!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic Goodness, that page is gorgeous, and Oliver is a love bug!! I'm smitten with the kitten! Thank you SO much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2700px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).