trekmom

Harold Houdini Greatest Illusionist Of All Cats 2022

Harold Houdini Greatest Illusionist Of All Cats 2022
trekmom, Aug 7, 2022
Description:
I used the gorgeous template provided, thank you very much. I also used Mommyish Happy Place Clip and Kim Jensen Completely Ground Taupetire paper. The rose was a photo I took and practiced a tutorial from the Lilypad to fold in half.
Harold Houdini was my daughter's cat who she brought home during her college years. What shelter just let a cat go to a college kid? Anyway, he and (sigh, gone) brother, Elliot Stabler enjoyed vacationing in CT from Brooklyn about half the year. About 3 years ago, Harold officially became my cat. He is great. He wags his tail. He talks. Yes, he can say his own name at 3 a.m. Also, he says "whereareyou?" exactly like that. My husband tells him, we're in bed, get over here. First time I heard him "talking" at 3 a.m. I was freaked out. I asked Kelly and she said, yeah, he does that. I am thrilled he's ours now. I adore him, He has fur like silk too. He also insists on being in the bathroom with me. I let him in.
ArmyGrl likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos, lovely layering
      trekmom likes this.
    • Electra
      My Squeakypants talks in the wee small hours too. But wagging his tail?!?! Only YOUR cat would do such a thing. Great journaling, Great LO and great cat!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love all the stories you shared about Harold! What a funny cat. I love the big photo you put on the background. Thanks for playing in the August Template Challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, my friend. Val.
      @Electra Thanks so much!! We need to find a way to record this stuff for posterity. The Sundance Kid used to scream at us, it was hilarious, he's gone and I wish I had video of a conversation that my husband was having with him. Ernest drags Ikea rats all over the house. I need video proof this.
      @bestcee Thank you, Harold is a treasure. My treasure now. Kooky kid of mine has 3 dogs now.
    • JenEm
      I so loved reading about Harold Houdini. He has such beautiful markings. How fun that he talks to you! Love that your page is so photo-centric, and that you experimented with the folding tutorial. Those tucked-in flowers are awesome. Fabulous page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @JenEm Thank you very much. Harold is indeed very special to us.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).