StefanieS

HappyClams

HappyClams
StefanieS, Sep 10, 2021
Description:
I used Life Recorded Templates #10 by Scrapping with Liz,
Memory Pockets Monthly Sunshine by Allison Pennington, Sara Gleason, Mommyish, Sabrina's Creations, Sahlin Studio and Valorie Wibbens, and a Foam Style by Mommyish and
Sprinkles #21 by Valorie Wibbens.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Stefanie... how's much I missed you, you have NO idea!!!!!! I am also SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you are finally in Pollyville!!!!!! I will try to catch up with your gallery properly, only have to do it in stages as my screen time is limited, but we need a proper catch up in life in general, promise will do very soon...... the page is striking for so many reasons... LOVE the take on the template, the elegance you always bring into your pages, whatever style you choose, you always have something that makes it spectacular! Love the photos, having lived half of my life (or even a bit more than half) near the ocean, it fills me with joy the feeling that comes from this, clear, amazingly blue skies, a beautiful rock formation that, as you well point in your journaling, is full of life and I would love to get you teach me more!!! We LOVE eating sea food, but I don't remember much of what I learned...and always love everything to do with the sea world!!! beautiful the two of you, love the font too, I used to use it a lot, may have a look as I probably still have it... my EHDs keep dying and I lost my 2016 iMac in July :( but as Sarita made me discover, iCloud Drive saves most of what I had!!!! Gorgeous page Stef, as always, you inspire us and give such a wonderful shine to memory keeping!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).