cfile

Happy

Happy
cfile, Apr 1, 2022
Description:
New April BYOC now available at the Lily Pad
Credits:
Designed by Soco | April 2022 Template Challenge Freebie
https://the-lilypad.com/store/April-2022-Challenge-Template-by-Designed-by-Soco.html
Designed by Soco | Playful - Mini Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Playful-Mini-Kit.html
font: Splendid 66
Soco likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love love love the photos! Love the new haircut! And glad that you are healed enough to be able to use your arm. I really like the patterned paper showing through the cutouts and the green strip on the side of the page. Wonderful!!
      cfile likes this.
    • Iowan
      Great do! I like how you played up the cutouts and added the touch of paint to draw it together. Nice job.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @HeatherB Thank you so very much Heather :) Hugs!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
    • Meibritt
      Beautiful use of the template! I like the colors and the photos of you, Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • sm_amber
      Beautiful page! I love the simplicity in design as well as color choices. And your hair is lovely. I hope you're healing well. :beat
      cfile likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Well, it looks awesome! So refreshing to have a new cut. Love the simplicity of you page. So pretty.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @sm_amber thank you so very much Amber!!! Your sweet comment means so much. Every day I am better thank you.. My range of motion is almost full and I am using weight to build back the muscle in my arm.. right now still using the 2 pound dumbbells but each day is better .. thanks for thoughts and comments :)
      sm_amber likes this.
    • cfile
      @garrynkim thank you so very much Kim.. Yes it really feels great.. my hair is heavy and it was so long.. it really feels so much better. Thank you for your sweet comments!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).