pbrooks

Happy!

Happy!
pbrooks, Apr 22, 2018
Description:
April Photography Challenge
Products used: Sahlin Studio-Apr 4, 2016 Template and PS, I Love You Background Paper, Becca Bonneville-Fresh Start Kit, Mommyish-Styles, Little Lamm Freebie Frames
JenEm, MrsPeel and londoncuppa like this.
    • JillW
      Adorable photos! Great choice of using a light background paper with the cropped background papers! Love your fun page!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @JillW thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
    • NancyP
      Oh my! LOVE this adorable layout! Arn't first birthdays just the best fun! Your lovely pastel colors are perfect. And I love the all over simplicity of the layout which brings your concentration right to that darling sweetie!!!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • fanon
      great page and beautiful photos !
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @fanon thank you for stopping by to leave a comment!
    • pbrooks
      @NancyP thank you so much for your sweet comments! I had a difficult time choosing a kit, but when I noticed the colors in Becca's Fresh Start Kit, I knew it was the perfect one.
    • londoncuppa
      I love the joy that is on her face when she finally digs into that cake. She looks like me after I've had dessert...lol. :D You were right about Becca's kit...your kit choice was perfect! Thank you so much for playing in my challenge, Pam!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @londoncuppa it was a fun challenge, thank you for hosting it. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my layout!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG!!!!! this is happiness in a page!!!!! love the photo sequence, she is so so very beautiful and seeing that cute face lighten up as the action goes...priceless!!!!! love the patterns you chose, great patterns but not let them over take the importance of the photos, gorgeous tittle word and the beauty of those scatters (I never know how to use them well!) amazing shadows too, and I know you mentioned not always using many designers in a page, but I think you are gifted combining!!!! gorgeous page all together!!!!![​IMG]
      pbrooks likes this.
    • JenEm
      Those photos are adorable, and the colors you have used show them off so beautifully. The flower and little element scatter provide just the right amount of detail. Love! :)
      pbrooks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pbrooks
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    771.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).