happy

happy
amko22, Jan 3, 2016
Description:
Day 3- text spacing
Grateful collab
Sara Gleason The When
Heather Joyce The Dry Ribbon

*I would like to add, as a note, that I will try not to make this 31 days of sadness. I took a break from TLP until I knew I could scrap something that wasn't about my BFF & her children getting into an accident, and I did that in December. I do believe it will balance out over the month, and I'm so very grateful to have this hobby and this forum. <3
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh girl..... never EVER apologize for making pages about what your heart feels..... if your heart feels the pages need to be on that line, than so be it..we will alll try to support you and be here for you...God knows I couldn't have gone through my last three years of ordeals if it wasn't this community....... I know the horrible agony of loosing loved ones, be family or friends.... so, never apologize. Now, if you want to honor her and her children by remembering the great times you had together...you can carry on scrapping it by also helping yourself to be on a more joyful path... I know they watch us and they are happy when we remember them with happiness ... You page is beautiful, gorgeous clean look, love those bits fo journaling......and life has a way of always sneaking happiness in your life...just give it way . Welcome back to the Pad, am glad to have you here again, and if you want to chat, rant, vent, inbox me and I ll try be here for you [​IMG]
    • Sharon Evans
      Scrapping is always the best therapy for me - if 31 days of sadness is what you need to do - then go ahead and do it.
      This is a lovely page - the journalling took my breath away. I don't know you, but that does not prevent me from being so very sorry for your loss.
    • bestcee
      Don't apologize for scrapping sad, sometimes that's what our soul and heart need to express creatively. I'm sorry for your loss. The journaling is beautiful and an amazing tribute to your friend.
    • Karen
      Oh my goodness. I was just reading along and admiring your beautiful page and then kept reading and my heart just broke for you. I remember you posting about this in the forum after it happened. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am SO happy that you are able to scrap about it. Baby steps. And you scrap whatever is on your heart and don't apologize for it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    amko22
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).