happy place
Ferdy, Sep 7, 2020
Description:
for Lynn Grieveson template challenge:

credits:
Sprout kit by Lynn Grieveson
template freebie for the challenge by Lynn Grieveson
    • flowersgal
      Interesting assortment of photos. I especially like the one of the rack of shoes (are they wooden?). Lovely layout.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @flowersgal yes, it's wooden shoes, this is from a city we visited here in Brazil, Holambra (Holland + Brazil) , where there are immigrants from the Netherlands...it's a very small town and so beautiful, with flowers and delicious food!!
    • LynnG
      Beautifully done, and a wonderful mix of pictures :-)
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photos. I like the addition of the close-up of your hands. Beautiful page
      Ferdy likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Some wonderful images and I had no idea there was a Dutch settlement in Brazil! I thought you were visiting the Netherlands except for the sign. ;)
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @cookingmylife there are cities in the south of Brazil(where is cold) with immigrants from Germany, Polland...some places they don't even speak Portuguese! "Holambra" is in São Paulo, my state, so it's not that cold in winter...but even though the Dutch immigrants came after WWII and now they are masters in the plants, flowers business...they export for more than 50% of the country and even close countries!
    • mcurtt
      I think I remembered this trip from other layouts. How fun! What city in Brazil is Polish? (I'm pretty much 100% Polish, from my DNA I am 92% Polish, 6% northern Russian/Finnish, 2% Irish).
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @mcurtt oh, that's very interesting!! Yes, I'm creating a lot of pages from this trip..still need to get my album done! From what I know about Brazilian History, the 3 states on the south have more immigrants, I think because the weather is closer to Europe, specially in the winter, it's possible to have snow. I've searched on wikipedia and there's not an specific town or village with Polish immigrants, they were located in lots of cities, farms, and it seems that mostly in two States Paraná and São Paulo. I don't know if you can translate a link in your browser, but this is very interesting: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imigração_polonesa_no_Brasil
    • StefanieS
      Looks like a fabulous trip. Love the selection of photos, super cool hands close-up too. I love other people's travel photos, make the world seem more accessible too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @Eyeore thank you so much for the challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).