DivaMom96

Happy Moments

Happy Moments
DivaMom96, Aug 9, 2019
Description:
Miles and I spent a week together during July. He is such a wonderful influence in my life. He encourages my creativity and challenges me to take better and more artistic photos. He's even convinced me to enter some of them into the member exhibition at the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts.
One afternoon, he played around with my camera, taking pictures from his balcony of downtown Tampa. He had such fun! I love having someone with whom to share my hobbies and passion. Now I'm trying to convince him to explore his creative side. July, 2019

Designed by Soco: We'll Always Have Paris, Choose Happy, Celebrate Life, Snap
Sabrina's Creations: Happy Days, A New Start, Embrace Life
    • flowersgal
      Love your layout and your journaling. Great sketch. Did you use a special program to create it?
      bjc and DivaMom96 like this.
    • ashleywb
      What a gorgeous page. Love the sketch effect on the photo and that soft blue paper. Glad you have someone to encourage and support your creative efforts.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @flowersgal No. I used Farrah's tutorial here and then played around with the result. I think I duplicated the sketch, then used different blending modes. It was fun!
    • redplaid3
      I love the sketch. I thought you drew it. Awesome page! Glad you found such a good friend.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).