Widder51

Happy hour - NBK-Design Technique Challenge July, 2019

Happy hour - NBK-Design Technique Challenge July, 2019
Widder51, Jul 15, 2019
Description:
Credits:Tropical Fusion & artCRUSH-No17, all by NBK-Design
Photo: 1zoom.me (altered in Photoshop)
    • flowersgal
      What a terrific job you did with this technique. I'd love to know your settings on the various filters as I couldn't seem to get anything even near this beauty.
      Widder51 likes this.
    • cinderella
      You rocked this challenge!
      Beautiful page!
      Widder51 likes this.
    • Widder51
      @flowersgal Thank you so much for your comment. I guess I just had a lucky day and the right photo! :-)
      I opened a new document, background white, size 3000x3000 pcs.; placed my photo, desaturated it, applied the filter "Find edges" renamed this layer "Overlay" and turned it off. Then I followed the instructions given in Trish's tutorial, but changed the blending mode to "Screen" for the Halftone layer and applied a correction layer "Threshold" (110-120), put my hidden layer "Overlay" on top, made it visible... and the rest - as I already said - was my lucky day. When placing the photo on my layout I changed the blending mode to "Darken", duplicated my photo and placed it on top of the frame and masked out some parts.
      Hope you know what I mean... greetings, Ruth
      cinderella likes this.
    • Widder51
      @cinderella Thank you so much for your comment, I'm really honored!
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Widder51
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    767.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).