Lhmcgrady

Happy Hiking

Happy Hiking
Lhmcgrady, Jan 15, 2016
Description:
MPM Mosaic
    • ashleywb
      great photo! the woodgrain background and leaf are the perfect touches for your subject. We hiked with our kids for the first time this summer and it was so fun - want to do more of that!
    • jenn mccabe
      that is a really sweet photo, can see why it could easily be your fave! i miss that period when my two did that! :) love the little leaf!
    • Sara
      Oh hooray for exploration! I love the detail you've shared of what might have just felt like a "regular" outdoor moment. It's so neat to see your perspective of what the adventur-ing meant to them! Love the photo and the texture of the background paper! The woodgrain is the perfect touch for an outdoorsy story!
    • lcpereyra
      Great storytelling! We love hiking as a family and it lends to so many great experiences and adventures, just like you described! I love your page design and the photo you captured. Great layout. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Lhmcgrady
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    481.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).