melidy, Jul 3, 2020
Description:
Credits -
Project Mouse: Tomorrow - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Candy Shop - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
July 2020 Template - Elif Sahin Designs
Alien element is a blog freebie from Birtt-ish Designs

Journalling Reads -
There were a few ideas for our group costume but in the end we decided on Toy Story! Daddy was meant to be Buzz Lightyear alongside Andy as Woody but since Daddy couldn’t come Gigi stepped up as Mrs Nesbitt - the slightly more feminine Buzz. Nana chose Stinky Pete and Auntie Kayleigh wanted to be Bo Peep, so that left Mammy with Jessie. For you two I considered Slinky but I just knew you would end up running in opposite directions and getting tangled up all night. So instead, I decided to dress you as my cute little aliens. We got so many comments on all of our costumes, but the absolute best part was getting to dress as your heroes and see the magic in you eyes!
JennFort, spcoggs, cfile and 2 others like this.
    • trekmom
      Best. Halloween. Ever. Awesome page.
    • cfile
      How awesome! I love how your entire family did a coordinating and fun Halloween costume. I thank you too for posting the journaling as I really wanted to read it :) I love that sweet photo and love that all the elements from the various kits all match the colors in that fantastic group shot :) Great use of the template and I love how you made spots for the journaling too.. Thanks for playing along with the July template challenge and making it your own... great jib and fun page!
    • spcoggs
      So adorable!! My husband, son, and I did a Toy Story theme one year (Woody, Buzz, and Jessie :) ). This template was so perfect to highlight your photo. Love the paint layers and 2 cute little alien embellies to mimic your duo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    598.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).