michele hillam

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
michele hillam, Feb 9, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Elif Sahin Designs - New Day (some recolored), White Christmas (heart)
Thuria, MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
    • Roxana
      This is such a simple and sweet page! Love the journaling :heartlub
    • MrsPeel
      oh Michele.... I know I haven't been that much of a support for most of you in the past 18 months, not being around has been one of the things I miss the most when not able to get computer time... but I have to say I have seem so many pages of yours that are GSO/Froggy Favorite worth, as you always do, only not time to stop....but I am working on getting back to a reasonable pace....I will be back to spend more time in your gallery and hopefully catch up on what life has been treating you with, but for now, (before I look at all other pages closer and get on that broken heart of not being able to choose which page to share because ALL are equally awesome!!!!!!) really need to share this!!!!!!!!!

into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • michele hillam
      @MrsPeel thank you for the kind words, I hope you and your family are doing well!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Mama Shades
      The journaling is spectacular on this layout! I love everything about this!
    • CharlotteM
      so very sweet and adorable, love your photo and journaling♥
    • Sokee
      Simply Perfect!!
    • esahin
      Love your color choices here! And such a beautiful photo! Look at those cheeks :D :beat
    • AnotherAmanda
      Loved this! Used it for the scraplift challenge this month. Thanks for the inspiration
      [​IMG]
    • michele hillam
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    43.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).