lcpereyra

happy beach day

happy beach day
    • Tree City
      Wonderful use of a text path on that fun beach pic!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • KarenW
      I have to use more circles on my pages - love this! The circular frame allows the reflection to be highlighted as well, just gorgeous!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • JenEm
      Saw this on the challenge thread and it is pure perfection! Love your use of circles, and that photo is just Wow! Gorgeous page!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • JillW
      Wow - your page is awesome! It pops right out of the gallery and is even better close up!! LOVE!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • zippyoh
      Beautiful photo! I love the reflection!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • KellyM
      Super design work - lovely picture too!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I tried clicking on the page in the forum and you had not posted yet, I HAD to come post here...this is so amazingly great!!!!!!!!! love how you came out of your usual (or at least what I recognize as your usual!) I love your usual, but obviously you can do any style and rock it...this page is a full on inspiring, gorgeous, awesomeness in every little bit!!!!!!!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • Shivani
      Okay so I have been meaning to come and have a closer look since the challenges went live! First of all that photo rocks...I'm always amazed how I can never get a straight shot of kids on the beach - they never look into let alone towards the camera...always so busy. Glad to know I'm not alone. But that's how they should be captured - blissfully immersed in their own world. I love that you decided to crop the photo in a circle and show that amazing reflection. The circular patterned papers peeking out adds to the symmetry of the whole page. Beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lcpereyra
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    266.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).