ArmyGrl

Happiness

Happiness
ArmyGrl, Mar 13, 2020
Description:
Happiness is Texas natives and weeds! I think it is so funny that as my husband and I walk the River Walk and visit the San Antonio Botanical Garden, I am as equally fascinated, perhaps more so, in the "weeds" than the cultivated plant and flowers. I do not know this beauty's name. But I see it all the time while out hiking in the green ways...but it was also at the Gardens.

Created with Lynn Grieveson's Happiness Is Templates and Nostalgia kit.
KarenB likes this.
    • umyesh
      Those are weeds?! They're so pretty and bright! The river walk and gardens sound lovely. I love the different ways you've used yellow on your page. I especially love your background!
    • StefanieS
      It may be a weed, but it sure is pretty. Love the contrast of the pinks and the obvious delight these give you.
    • mcurtt
      Gorgeous! Could it be black medic? I checked an online site for Texas weeds and wildflowers. I take pics of weeds too. :yup
    • ArmyGrl
      @mcurtt It is not Black Medick. The leaves in this shrub-like plant, or perhaps it is just a shrub, are very pointy....and turn lovely colors too. Pointy like Holly. The flower clusters are small.

Decided to do a quick search....Spiny Agarita for sure.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @ArmyGrl Mystery solved! I have never seen anything like that in the MW.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).