LoveItScrapIt

Happiness Within - MOC Day 6

Happiness Within - MOC Day 6
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
Using: of Wishes, Hopes & Dreams mini by Etc. by Danyale
and the bird is from Lifetime Stories by Etc. by Danyale

I was inspired by the following things from the mood board:
1. the #39 in the frame photo 2. the word happiness in bright pink quote photo 3. hanging tag in the top right corner 4. a quote 5. flying bird 6. cute squiggles on the coffee therapy word art
MrsPeel, adriablack and Tree City like this.
    • NancyP
      WOW! I am in LOVE with this layout!! Love what you have done all around the edges.
      I have chosen this as one of my Gallery Fave Fives
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh how pretty! I love your take on the Insp. board. The touches of silver and gold sparkle are so beautiful on the dark background ... and your attention to the edges is really lovely!
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love the blended photo and all of the awesome border details. The silver and gold are stunning and I love the mix of fonts you used!
    • carilyne
      I love this layout. Such a different take on the board yet fantastic.
    • MrsPeel
      absolute creativity, amazing soul in the page, the feeling I get is what I feel of you... you are a full on, but level headed girl with energy and so much love in your heart....and you are fun. This makes my heart sing with the shinny bits, your blending of yourself it comes together with the quote and bits of journaling, LOVE the tag shadows ...on black paper!!!!! oh my!!! I am useless shadowing in black paper!!! (some think I am useless shadowing , period LOL ) as to the age thing: You are about to enter one of the most amazing and full filling decades of your life. My 40s were 10 awesome years even though the failure of the operations that left me like I am today are within those 10 years....but still, amazing 10 years... trust me, I am 58 now... you are a talented & accomplished girl, and, Happy Birthday in advance!!!!!!! awesome page!!!!!!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      @MrsPeel - I swear I'm not pms'ing...you got my feelings on full blast tonight. rofl. HUGS and thank you!!!! :bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).