michele hillam

Happiness Comes In Waves

Happiness Comes In Waves
michele hillam, Jun 25, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Gina Miller - Lightly Lifted (frame)
Dawn Inskip - M3 Collab April 2017 (camera)
Just Jaimee - Story Teller June 2022 (everything else)
LynnG, trekmom and Smileark like this.
    • trekmom
      The Blending in this page is amazing, how on earth did you get those waves outside your frame like that? Simply fabulous.
    • michele hillam
      @trekmom The frame (Gina Miller, Lightly Lifted) is duplicated. The bottom layer’s opacity is turned down to about 30%. I erased the top frame with a “wet media” brush so I wouldn’t get harsh edges, letting the masked photo to come through. Clear as mud? Thank you for your kind words!
    • cfile
      oh this is gorgeous Michele! I love the oob masking and framing with that wonderful background paper. I love it and it's beauty and simplicity. You made my heart smile using the camera from Dawn. Still miss her so :) Love what you did with everything and I love that photo you captured of Christian. The waves really flow out of the photo the way you framed it. Thank you for playing along with the June Inspiration Challenge!
    • bellbird
      amazing out of bounds work! love that sprinkle of sequins too, perfect to conjure that sparkling sea vibe!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).